Wednesday, July 11, 2012

High Line Green (NYC)



I found a green I like on my nails. Unlike a majority of the nail blogosphere, I've never felt much affection for real green (by which I mean non-mint-green) nail polishes. I always felt like they made my skin look a bit yellow (my own paranoias, most likely). Other than the franken I made, I hadn't really accepted greens as something I could wear. However, my unconcious need to have every NYC color ever made had me buying High Line Green.


I was pleased by the application, I usually am with NYC cremes, and how rich and grassy this creme was. It needed a drop of thinner, but that's nothing that isn't easily fixed and took just two coats for full opacity. Can't complain, it's a pretty green thing.

Plus side: I have a ready nail color for St. Patrick's day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and leaving feedback! Let me know what you think :)