Monday, December 9, 2013

Chita (Zoya) Swatch & Review

Of all the texture collections blowing up this year, I think Zoya has done some of the best work in terms of sheer gorgeousness (followed closely by OPI's Liquid Sand polishes).


Chita is a gorgeous forest green texture with fine gold glitter mixed in all throughout; it's from Zoya's much loved Fall 2013 Pixie Dust collection. It applied smoothly opaque in one coat but I thought a second coat would be good to avoid and cover up any of my mistakes. As with all polishes like this, it can chip easily but this doesn't mean it's easy to remove; treat it like you would any other all-glitter polish. I didn't add any top coat because the sparkle in this is visible even in low light, so I didn't think it needed it. I don't know what kept me from getting more of these Pixie Dusts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and leaving feedback! Let me know what you think :)