Saturday, October 26, 2013

Cream Pink (Sinful Colors)

Adding a bit of summer to my winter, I grabbed Cream Pink off a mixed up Sinful Colors display (I think it's originally from the (Fluorescent Lights neon collection); I usually don't gravitate toward pink polishes when I'm feeling polish impulse, but this little darling just wouldn't let me leave it in that messy display. I'm glad I did, because it is beautiful. Cream Pink is made up of a hot pink base with subtle gold shimmer. It dries to a semi-matte finish, which I expected because it does look a bit neon-like to me. It took three coats for the pics below but I expected that extra coat because of the formula's nature. Applied easily, regardless.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and leaving feedback! Let me know what you think :)